Lets Rants Part 1
Heya, TTG ish here~
Ok... here we completely going to rants something crap...
My first rants is...
Why girls prefer CUTE boys than CUTE attitude or CUTE 'body'? (watta tut with that?)
I mean really... Some people have a different opinion. Some girls said "OMG, he's so CUTE!!"
Is he cute? O_o
ehem...ok fine...some girls have different head or eyes (might should add mental)
Oh here, a question...
Q: Does that CUTE or GOOD-LOOKING only stands for appearance?
A: Perhaps? But I think those lovey-dovey talk only stands for...
*kaching!*
Waa...never thought were these scary *sweatdrop*
Another question...
Q: I love this guy because he's has a CUTE face...and erm... nice and etc2...
A: That's nice but do you need to say CUTE term on guys? I mean are you only seeing for his popularity side?
DUH... oh well...welcome to 21st century peoples!! Where the youths head like OP-THEE-DOO. Throwing away babies, kill babies...have * censored* relationship
Get a grip...this IS the REALITY...
Q: OMG! You really are talking crap here
A: Teeheehee...Did I mention that I completely talking CRAPS before? You didn't read the memo!? *took out katana*
Oh well...here I bids farewells... See cya on my next crappy talk which is WITHOUT jokes and yet EMO talks
Q: Hey wait! What is your gender?
A: Oh crap! My lion cage are opened. Gudluck on surviving!! *runs*
P/S: Lousy master....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment