Man can be like Girls and Girls..Try not to be A Man

Yohai desu~ TTG here~
Our new OH-SO-NICE topic is.... Ok I don't want to said it again...go read the freaking tittle!!


Today in SO-HARMONY-AND-NICE which is not where the gays guys are doing croche (idk how to spell that knitting stuff). Something bothers me... why some pupils *ehem* I mean people shy to show other people their likeness? I mean...there no such rules rite? seriously...I hate people who act OH-SO-NICE but actually A-DAMN-A*- DEVIL. Opps...excuse me~ teehehe




You are free to be anyone you wanted to be...'Try not to be a gay or BI or homo or gangster or prosecute...


Man actually can do girls stuff because YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DO THAT! As for girls, try not to be SO-MANLY because YOU TOO WEAK TO DO HEAVY STUFF!!


Except this kind of girl....

Ok...our daily question...
Q: Someone said I'm a gay because I love do girl stuff...I may a little sissy but I still normal...
A: They call you gay because you too OVERLY girl-esh. But by doing girls stuff, can't consider you a gay or what. Unless you're homo...

Except for him..he already a gay

Oh get a grip bie-tards fan-girls or fan-boys.. waa...thats super gay! 

Don't EVER call other guys gay but i actually said one because if just they like to do girly stuff it doesn't mean they are homo until kiss, or hug or molest his gay friend or worst... BTW... is that your excuse to avoid from helping girls with their chores because its BORING or WASTE-OF-SKIN or popular and yet straight forward excuse is BEING LAZY-BUTT
HA! No wonder they keep saying 'thats for sissy/gay guys who only doing girls stuff'

Ok, new question here
Q: I wan be a boy because they can do whatever they want to do...
A: First...go do plastic surgery to add fake birdie. Congrats...you pass the first step. Now, you aren't officially a guy yet. You need to change your document from female to male. Pass!! Onto the 3rd step! You can't married anyone because you're not a girl or guy anymore. So be happy stay single until you die

If you heard any girls saying anything like that, please throw her a piano on top her head please? Or throw her from the cliff? That's why I said earlier...Man can BE like Girls but Girls can't be like Guys. But, I'm not supporting any GAYS to become a real GAYS here... 

Ok today I wrote too much... 
Ok see you next time SO-LOVELY-NICELY readers!! 

TTG with HIGHLY and yet with mine B*TARD teasing word bids you on to next time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment